"I choose to feel good about myself each day. Every morning I remind myself that I can make the choice to feel good. This is a new habit for me to cultivate."
Another delicious piece of wisdom by Ms. Hay.
With choice comes the necessity for us to put in place the infrastructures in our lives to keep the cultivation going. Infrastructures such as:
• Planning for daily meditation or yoga
• Drinking plenty of water
• Eating a healthy diet
• Taking a walk in the outdoors
• Spending time with quality friends
• Removing ourselves from toxic relationships, even if if the relationship is a family member or long-term 'friend'
• Playing with our children
• Enjoying the companionship of our pets
• Being creative, having a passionate hobby
I invite you to carefully consider your choices in feeling good about yourself. And with this thoughtfulness is identifying the infrastructures you put in place to support your positive choices.